[squid-users] bandwidth statistics

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Sep 22 14:10:52 UTC 2022

On 19.09.22 18:46, Xavier Lecluse wrote:
>You may use Cacti for example if you need to monitor your bandwith globally.

BTW

another problem came to my mind:

squid doesn't support 64-bis MIBs by now and looks it won't for some time:
http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2022-June/024893.html
http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2022-June/024896.html

with traffic over ~114mbps, 32-bit counters overflow within 5 minutes which
makes it impossible to monitor counters reliably.

with such limitation, and traffic I notice on server I was asking about,
it's impossible to find out real numbers.
Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are