[squid-users] The usage of extended SNMPD commands to monitor squid.

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Jun 17 23:03:37 UTC 2022

On 17/06/22 22:16, ngtech1ltd wrote:
> Hey Matus,
>
> The Squid-Cache project to my knowledge doesn't have a developer expert or have enough "free" time to maintain the SNMP parts of the code.
> Amos and Alex can correct me if I'm wrong.

That is essentially correct.

Squid SNMP is maintained in that we (the core dev team) are ensuring it
continues to build and run properly. But feature development and
additions of SNMP extensions are not being proactively added. We are
relying on others with expertise in the protocol to contribute that type
of change.