[squid-users] SQUID refuses to listen on any TCP Port

ben freefallbenson at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:25:00 UTC 2022

Hi Eliezer,
Thanks for your help. I tried your method. it worked in a few VM
instances but not on others. All have the same version of ubuntu 20.04.
I just have no idea why Squid is so glitchy. same methods, same OS,
sometimes it did start accepting connection on the specificed TCP port,
but most of times it didn't. I also tried to install from a PPA repos
and it is the same story. Any suggestion?