[squid-users] SQUID refuses to listen on any TCP Port

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Mar 7 08:18:56 UTC 2022

If you guys want to test a 5.4 build..
I have a debian buster and bullseye squid 5.4 in my repo.
A rebuild to ubuntu should be very simple.

Add my repo with sources.

echo "deb [arch=$(dpkg --print-architecture) signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/louis-van-belle.gpg] http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian/ bullseye-squid54 main" |\
 sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list
echo "deb-src [arch=$(dpkg --print-architecture) signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/louis-van-belle.gpg] http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian/ bullseye-squid54 main" |\
 sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list

Most simple rebuild.
apt update
apt-get source squid -b

You get squid and squid-openssl packages, install the squid-openssl for bump support.

Greetz,

Louis