[squid-users] squid compilation error in Docker

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Apr 14 04:33:28 UTC 2022

On 14/04/22 14:59, Ivan Larionov wrote:
> There were no errors earlier.
>
> Seems like installing openldap-devel fixes the issue.
>
> There were other dependencies installed together with it, not sure if
> they also affected the build or not.

I suspect one or more of those other components is indeed the source of
the change. Some of them are very low-level OS functionality updates (eg
/proc and filesystem  utilities).

FWIW, The gist you posted looks suspiciously like reports we used to see
when BSD people were having issues with the linker not receiving all the
arguments passed to it. I would focus on the ones which interact with OS
filesystem or the autotools / compiler/ linker.

HTH