[squid-users] squid compilation error in Docker

Ivan Larionov xeron.oskom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:59:40 UTC 2022

There were no errors earlier.

Seems like installing openldap-devel fixes the issue.

There were other dependencies installed together with it, not sure if they
also affected the build or not. I assume the ldap one is the main reason:

cracklib
cracklib-dicts
libpwquality
pam
cpio
dbus-libs
libudev
libblkid
libmount
libnih
upstart
libuser
sysvinit
xz
libutempter
util-linux
net-tools
procps
ethtool
mingetty
psmisc
iptables
iproute
kmod-libs
kmod
hwdata
udev
findutils
iputils
initscripts
cyrus-sasl
cyrus-sasl-devel
openldap-devel

Basically this was enough for the build to succeed:

yum install -y gcc gcc-c++ libtool libtool-ltdl-devel make pkgconfig
automake autoconf wget diffutils file openldap-devel

but just removing openldap-devel from that line results in errors I posted.