[squid-users] Sorry if this has been asked but I can't find an answer anywhere ...

Mike Yates myates61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:26:01 UTC 2021

Ok so let's say the new server outside the dmz has a different name. I need
a squid server configuration that will just forward the api calls to an
external address.  So my internal servers will still point to Fred ( which
is now a squid server and has access to the outside world) and will then
forward the requests to the new server I have in the cloud.  Long story
short I just need a pass through squid server.