[squid-users] websocket with sslbump

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Mar 11 14:31:34 UTC 2021

On 10/03/21 8:41 pm, Niels Hofmans wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thank you for your response. I’ll be opening up a Bugzilla ticket for
> opaque messages through ICAP if it doesn’t exist already.
> Related to the squid 5.x, I’ve reached out to the debian package
> maintainer last week for a binary install in the repos but no response
> as of yet.

I did not see it on the team tracker. If you tried to contact Luigi
directly he is fairly busy with other software's issues these days.

It's usually me who is preparing the packages for Squid beta series and
adding them to the Debian 'experimental' repository. I just have not had
time this summer to do so. Not sure when I will be able to provide an
ETA either, sorry.

Debian itself is going through its usual preparations for the next
Debian major version. So there will likely only be small changes to the
Debian squid (and now squid-openssl !!) packages for the next months.