[squid-users] websocket with sslbump

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:12:24 UTC 2021

Hey Niels,

I can help you with this if you need.
I have a pre-compiled version and while it’s not a Debian packaged ie .deb file it’s a matter of unpacking the files into the FS.

Also take a peek at the docker build:

https://github.com/elico/squid-docker-build-nodes

Let me know if you need this binaries, I can put them at:

https://ngtech.co.il/repo/bin/debian/10.4/amd64/

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru