[squid-users] Gather POST request on HTTPS traffic?

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:02:44 UTC 2020

Hey Roee,

>From what I remember the best solution would be to use an eCAP module in the long term.
You can use the debug_options and it will work good.
The main issue with this is the DISK IO.
If you do have beefy hardware and SSD+RAM on the machine then the debug_options might be good enough for you.

But the most important thing is to test and verify if it works in your specific environment.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru