[squid-users] Gather POST request on HTTPS traffic?

roee klinger roeeklinger60 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:37:52 UTC 2020

Thanks for the replay Amos,

> You will notice when configuring SSL-Bump that you must install signing
> CA certificates used by your proxy into the clients software.

I understand, this is something I missed apparently.

Sometimes I am using proxies for scraping which detect if the scraping is
successful and run the request
from a different proxy if it isn't, they even go as far as automatically
solving captcha's for the client or changing
content on the page, I am pretty new to this but these feature seems
impossible to me on HTTPS connections
without having access to the client's machines.

Is there something I am missing or misunderstanding?
I cannot seem to find a good place to start reading about this.

Thanks.