[squid-users] Redirect input http to https

Patrick Chemla patrick.chemla at performance-managers.com
Mon Feb 26 14:02:10 UTC 2018

Hi all,

A lot a very goog people here could help in this:

I have a squid 3.5.20 in front of some backends to balance traffic
according to where the website is.

I have set up certificates on squid for all sites, and backend are
actually accepting traffic both http and https.

On some websites I have set up in Apache parameters a Redirect /
https://www.domain.tld/ and of course, traffic coming in in http is
redirected to https.

I searched for some acl/redirect in squid to force redirecting into
squid and not to have Apache to send this 302 redirect.

Is there a way that Squid will send a 302 redirect to https to all
requests coming in in http?

Many thanks

Patrick