[squid-users] Still at 3.3.11... time to upgrade?

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647 at mclink.it
Tue Sep 26 10:42:48 UTC 2017

I have to say that squid 3.3.11 worked flawlessy since january 2014...

... but I think it is time to upgrade.

My server is dated but it has 16 cores and 32 GB of ram, with less
than 3000 users. Workload is split between 2 identical servers thanks
to a proxy.pac.
I have spinning disks now but I also have a couple of SSD in the
drawer, just in case they are now fully used.
O.S. is linux Red Hat 6.4.

Can you please suggest some docs to read about the migration path, the
changes needed, the new features of 3.5?

Thanks