[squid-users] How to setup squid as reverse proxy to intercept Office365 traffic

SShukla shradhashukla90 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:34:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for replying Antony

So one requirement for our solution is that, a user in a group using our
setup would have their traffic always pass through our proxy(Squid proxy +
ICAP), whether they are in their office on the company network, or at home
on their own internet, or anywhere else using their mobile data connection.
This was one of the key reasons we settled on using a reverse proxy.

In our current deployment, however, we do not have the unique circumstances
that Office 365 presents.  It’s entirely possible that a forward proxy is
the ONLY way to accomplish a similar end result in this environment, but if
a reverse proxy is possible ? , it would be our first choice.