[squid-users] Official Docker Image?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Oct 17 23:54:21 UTC 2017

What version of squid should be installed?
Also what base Linux distribution should we use?
Since it's Docker container it won't be simple to use it as a gateway router and will only be usable as a simple forward proxy with or without ssl-bump.
Since I already package squid for many OS I believe you can choose one of these and then use a specific mounted directory for persistent settings.

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator