[squid-users] Does squid generates/adds additional HTTP headers?

avi_h harariboy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:00:34 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

Thanks for this.
I can narrow it down, as you mentioned, I want to configure Squid to make
some server(s) think that the
request is coming directly from a user agent (e.g., browser).
However, I don't know what those servers use to detect proxies, any idea on
how I can figure it out?
Ideally, I would like to find a solution that would fit all (or the most
popular) detection mechanisms, if that's possible.