[squid-users] Not all html objects are being cached

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:15:21 UTC 2017

27.01.2017 18:05, Antony Stone пишет:
> On Friday 27 January 2017 at 12:58:52, Yuri wrote:
>
>> Again. What is the difference? I open it from different workstations,
>> from different browsers - I see the same thing. The code is identical. I
>> can is to cache? Yes or no?
> You're entitled to do whatever you want to, following standards and
> recommendations or not - just don't complain when choosing not to follow those
> standards and recommendations results in behaviour different from what you
> wanted (or what someone else intended).
All this crazy debate reminds me of Microsoft Windows. Windows is better
to know why the administrator should not have full access. Windows is
better to know how to work. Windows is better to know how to tell the
system administrator so that he called the system administrator.

Antonio, you've seen at least once, so I complained about the
consequences of my own actions?

> Oh, and by the way, what did you mean earlier when you said:
>
>> You either wear pants or remove the cross, as they say.
> 	?
This is the end of a good Russian joke about a priest who had sex.
I meant that we should ever stop having sex - or remove the pectoral
cross. This is to ensure that the need to be consistent.