[squid-users] Not all html objects are being cached

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Jan 27 12:05:41 UTC 2017

On Friday 27 January 2017 at 12:58:52, Yuri wrote:

> Again. What is the difference? I open it from different workstations,
> from different browsers - I see the same thing. The code is identical. I
> can is to cache? Yes or no?

You're entitled to do whatever you want to, following standards and
recommendations or not - just don't complain when choosing not to follow those
standards and recommendations results in behaviour different from what you
wanted (or what someone else intended).

Oh, and by the way, what did you mean earlier when you said:

> You either wear pants or remove the cross, as they say.

	?

Antony.

--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

 - Bill Gates

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.