[squid-users] (no subject)

Ing. Pedro Pablo Delgado Martell ppmartell at eleka.co.cu
Thu Dec 7 20:11:38 UTC 2017

"We are in trouble with bugs that do not close for years, they excite us,
and you're here with units of measurement"

With all due respect bug over years has nothing to do with my question, I asked because had a doubt. As I said, there is no point. I will treat "your kilobyte" as 1024 because 1024 bytes will always be 1024 bytes. I'm not here to debate the way we call it. Honestly, and nothing to do with this "debate" I really hope you guys have those bugs solved for good.