[squid-users] (no subject)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Dec 7 20:01:23 UTC 2017

On Thursday 07 December 2017 at 20:50:27, Yuri wrote:

> Antonio, enough.
>
> I do not believe that no one here has a sense of humor.

I think I agree with that sentence (although it's a little hard to be sure).

> Are you serious about discussing it with animal seriousness?

The question appeared to be asked seriously in the first place.  I apologise if
it was in fact a joke and I did not realise.

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.