[squid-users] Hint for howto wanted ...

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Nov 28 03:40:09 UTC 2016

A question that will simplify things:
Are you full in control of the remote and the local proxy?
If so you can create a tunnel from the local gateway to the remote squid and
pass the web traffic in the routing level.
This way you would be able to intercept port 80 on the remote proxy and if
required also BUMP the ip addresses you want.

If you have static IP addresses you would probably be able to decide which
of the clients you will bump or not.
I think that TV in general in the form I know of needs filtering since not
everything there you will want anyone to see.
But again maybe in your area TV is something else then in mine.

If you need more help let me know.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru