[squid-users] Hint for howto wanted ...

Walter H. Walter.H at mathemainzel.info
Mon Nov 28 04:42:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

yes I have full control of all three proxies,  both local proxies and
remote proxy; and in my LAN I use static IP addresses;

cache_peer_access remote-proxy allow remote-domains <-- this is
neccessary because a few domains
                                                                                                             have geo location restrictions which are bypassed with this
cache_peer_access remote-proxy allow tv-device <-- but this sends
anything from the TV there,
                                                                                                even requests that should be blocked ...
                                                                                                 (selective doesn't work)

the proxy that is used by the clients is a squid 3.1.23, the one that is
remote is a 3.4.14 and the local parent proxy is a 3.5.20

Thanks,
Walter