[squid-users] Only listening to ipv6 (bug) still present? http_port

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed May 4 04:19:14 UTC 2016

Hey Tory,

I am not aware of such changes from 3.5.16 to 3.5.17.
I have not tested for this case yet and it seems a bit weird for me to
see such behavior from squid.
I will be able to add it to the set of tests I already have later, until
now 3.5.17 looks pretty working to me and without known regressions.

Eliezer