[squid-users] how to connect machine linux to squid proxy, not in browser?

Jorgeley Junior jorgeley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:00:19 UTC 2016

I dont know if I understand well, but if you want all linux enviroment to
access your proxy you must set the enviroment vars, suck like this:

*ftp_proxy=ftp://192.168.1.254:8213/
<ftp://192.168.1.254:8213/>http_proxy=http://192.168.1.254:8213/
<http://192.168.1.254:8213/>https_proxy=https://192.168.1.254:8213/
<https://192.168.1.254:8213/>socks_proxy=socks://192.168.1.254:8213/