[squid-users] Site not Working through SQUID

Cristiano Nunes clnunes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:04:18 UTC 2015

    I thought that there were something broken is the workstation like old
Java or missing flash... A part of been tested in more than one
workstation, I NATed one of the workstation, by passing Squid, and it
worked flawless, so I ruled out something missing/broken.

    I put a log on the firewall to check whether the site have a Java which
was trying a connection without proxy but nothing came up.

    Any idea on what else can I try or look for?

BR,

Cris

Att.

Cristiano Nunes