[squid-users] Site not Working through SQUID

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Oct 7 12:17:00 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 07 October 2015 at 14:04:18, Cristiano Nunes wrote:

>     I thought that there were something broken is the workstation like old
> Java or missing flash... A part of been tested in more than one
> workstation, I NATed one of the workstation, by passing Squid, and it
> worked flawless, so I ruled out something missing/broken.
>
>     I put a log on the firewall to check whether the site have a Java which
> was trying a connection without proxy but nothing came up.
>
>     Any idea on what else can I try or look for?

Could you put a packet capture on that workstation's IP address to check for
all traffic going to/from it:

	a) without the proxy (NATted), works

	b) with the proxy, fails

and see if you can spot some significant difference?

Antony.

--
"A person lives in the UK, but commutes to France daily for work.
He belongs in the UK."

 - From UK Revenue & Customs notice 741, page 13, paragraph 3.5.1
 - http://tinyurl.com/o7gnm4

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.