[squid-users] Suggested refresh_pattern for debian repos?

TarotApprentice tarotapprentice at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 14:23:59 UTC 2015

I updated 3 machines by doing apt-get update, apt-get upgrade on each in turn. I have a 10proxy file in the apt.conf.d directory that has an "acquire::http:proxy" statement. Its pointing to Squid 3.5.5.

It gave approx 50% hit rate even though they should all be identical machines. The pattern I used was:

refresh_pattern (\.deb|\.udeb)$ 1440 80% 10080

Should I also have a "reload-into-ims"?

MarkJ