[squid-users] Configure proxy to multiple physical hosts through one Domain Name.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Dec 17 10:25:22 UTC 2015

Hey,

Basically what you want is called "reverse proxy".
Squid has this feature and you can see couple examples at the wiki:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/FrontPage?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=reverse&titlesearch=Titles

This list is indeed squid users list but I will let you know that squid
is not the only option in this area.
Other products:
- Nginx
- Varnish