[squid-dev] mirrors with missing files

Francesco Chemolli gkinkie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:39:15 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I agree, it would be awesome to rely on a more more than delivery network
for our website.
At this time it is complicated. Oh website is large as a result of posting
mailing list, archives and a lot of release files, patches, change sets.
Before we can migrate to anything different, we need to deprecate, cleanup
and simplify a lot.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

@mobile