[squid-dev] mirrors with missing files

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Oct 31 20:59:31 UTC 2023

On 2023-10-31 15:39, Francesco Chemolli wrote:
> Before we can migrate ..., we need to
> deprecate, cleanup and simplify a lot.

Do you really, really _need_ to "deprecate, cleanup, and simplify a lot"
in order to stop mirroring tomorrow?! Start doing new minor releases on
GitHub a month from now? FWIW, I have asked for specifics many times,
but am still unaware of any serious obstacles on the way to those goals.

AFAICT, there is just lack of shared goals (or shared priorities) rather
than serious obstacles on the way of achieving those two specific goals.

Alex.