[squid-users] ICMP and QUIC

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Jul 8 17:44:25 UTC 2024

On 8/07/24 16:42, Jonathan Lee wrote:
> Does anyone use this directive for QUIC in the mean time… what’s weird
> is that IP address is Apple when Facebook is running
>
> on_unsupported_protocol

This directive is only relevant to protocols Squid receives over TCP
connections. For SSL-Bumped CONNECT tunnels or intercepted ports.

Squid does not support QUIC at all yet.

>> On Jul 7, 2024, at 21:24, Jonathan Lee wrote:
>>
>> I have just found... YEAH!!! has anyone tested this? Does Squid 6.6
>> have it?

>> QUIC foundations for HTTP/3 by yadij · Pull Request #919 ·
>> squid-cache/squid <https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/919>
>> github.com <https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/919>

As of this writing, that work is a Draft for design review. It still
needs a lot of protocol support added before it can be used for more
than debugging experiments.

HTH