[squid-users] Container Based Issues Lock Down Password and Terminate SSL

Jonathan Lee jonathanlee571 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:51:48 UTC 2024

Thank you for the reply. Thank you for confirming that the connections that are started are not effected by the last ACL, thus clients not on acls prior would be blocked and not allowed to access the cache. However ones that are would be able to use the cache.

Jonathan Lee
Adult Student
Sent from my iPhone