[squid-users] Bearer authentication released?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue May 16 05:16:08 UTC 2023

On 5/05/2023 5:56 am, Zhang, Jinshu wrote:

> Hi There, I saw a feature page for bearer authentication. But seems to
> me that is never merge into a release. Can any body update on that? If
> it is
>
> released? If not, nay plan it will be? Thank you so much.

We use the Feature pages to indicate both existing and planned features
under development.

As for OAuth Bearer authentication. Other than being a fair bit outdated
the branch in my repository linked from that wiki page should be usable.
You will need to write your own helper though.
I do have some plans for future updates, but those are going very slowly.

Cheers