[squid-users] Bearer authentication released?

Zhang, Jinshu jinshu_zhang at fanniemae.com
Thu May 4 17:56:39 UTC 2023

Hi There, I saw a feature page for bearer authentication. But seems to me that is never merge into a release. Can any body update on that? If it is
released? If not, nay plan it will be? Thank you so much.

Thanks and Regards,
Jinshu Zhang
Flex Gateway
Fannie Mae
703-833-3413

fanniemae.com

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's approval. If received in error, delete them and contact the sender.

Fannie Mae Confidential