[squid-users] Using tcp_outgoing_address with ACL

Andrey K ankor2023 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:03:16 UTC 2023

Hello,

We use the tcp_outgoing_address feature to access some hosts using a
dedicated source IP address.

   acl domdst_SIProxy  dstdomain
"/data/squid.user/etc/squid/categories/domdst_SIProxy"
   tcp_outgoing_address 10.72.235.129 domdst_SIProxy

It works fine, but logs are flooded with warnings like this:
   2023/06/09 08:30:07 kid2| WARNING: domdst_SIProxy ACL is used in context
without an HTTP request. Assuming mismatch.

I found a similar case:
http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2015-January/001629.html
where Amos suggested using a patch as a solution.
We have Squid Version 5.5. Is there a similar patch for our version, or can
we just ignore these messages?

Kind regards,
       Ankor.