[squid-users] External ACL doesn't used

Alexeyяр Gruzdov my.shellac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:30:06 UTC 2023

Hello Amos!

Thank you very much for you explanation!

To be honest I didn’t get really what this issue was. This was really
strange.

Because ttl option of my external acl is 10 sec ( I really need this value )

Also I tried restart my squid docker and server at whole - and this didn’t
help. I saw in the log just silence of calling of my external helper ACL.
But this ext ACL helper must to call for each proxy request…..

Then I just to solved to restore from backup and got it working again. I
tend to think that it is possible to change the config - although it looks
doubtful….

Ok!
Thanks again !