[squid-users] Fwd: WebSocket support in v4

sreekanth guru sreekanth.iitb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 01:17:06 UTC 2023

Hi Amos,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently WebSockets failover is not a requirement for me. I have a
followup question. For HTTPS web sockets as it uses TCP tunnel, it should
work on all the versions of Squid proxy, is my understanding correct?

Also For HTTP websockets is there any squid(v6) beta version to play around
in dev environments?

Thank you.

-Sreekanth