[squid-users] Issues with blacklist and a domain.

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:00:15 UTC 2023

Hey,

What you are using is regular expression and as Matus wrote you need dstdom and not dst_domrex.
To understand better what maybe is going on we can try to use a regex visual editor.
I like very much:
https://rubular.com/

What you actually want is the next:
\.(party|porn|xxx|vip|me)$

Which will only match the suffix of a domain.
What you are writing in your file is actually the equivalent of:
.*(party|porn|xxx|vip|me).*

Which shouldn't match to the domain you mentioned and I assume it might be because of something else.
What is the error message you are receiving in the browser?
Also, how do you use your proxy, forward or Intercept mode?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support