[squid-users] Issues with blacklist and a domain.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Jan 17 09:38:44 UTC 2023

On 16.01.23 16:29, Periko Support wrote:
>I got the same question, why is doing that...
>
>This is the blacklist setting:
>
>acl blacklist dstdom_regex -i "/var/squid/acl/blacklist.acl"

regular expressions are not that simple to understand and use
incorrect regular expressions may have sideeffects you apparently encounter.

they may also be quite ineffeicient.

for your list you can use "dstdomain" instead.

what's the particular log message that bans your site?

>On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 1:47 PM <ngtech1ltd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am not sure how exactly how the domain:
>> dof.gob.mx
>>
>> is being blocked by the:
>> .me
>>
>> Domain suffix?
>> What exactly your squid.conf is doing? (remove private info).

A day without sunshine is like, night.