[squid-users] Fwd: cache_peer_access by dynamic ACL

Alexeyяр Gruzdov my.shellac at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:28:44 UTC 2023

Oh.... Guys ! you are wizards.....
Works like I wanted..

One more may be last thing:  - I found the strange behavior  - if I make
changes at my ext ACL script (its python ) and then "squid -k reconfigure"
then I can see that my script appears in the "TOP" of process and loads CPU
to 100%, if to restart the squid at whole "systemctl restart squid" - all
OK again.
If you could to check this at your end - will be great !

Thanks again!

Alexg