[squid-users] General Questions in squid 4.x

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Apr 13 01:28:07 UTC 2023

On 13/04/2023 1:11 pm, Dr.X wrote:

> Hello James ,
>
> Thank you for your reply,
>
> But I don’t have cache manager enabled .

Then you are out of luck. Without the manager access it would take a
forensic analysis of an ALL,9 level cache.log to get anything about the
config settings, and that would likely only retrieve some access
controls and peer rules. If you would like to try that I am available
for paid consult. Though it may be faster/better to write a new config
from what you know of the company policies.

HTH