[squid-users] OT: calamaris log parsing...

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Thu May 5 12:24:16 UTC 2022

Bit of an OT question here...I'm using calamaris and was wondering
about the traffic direction:

# Performance in 1 hour steps
                                incomin    hit    miss   direct sibling  fetch
date             request   Byte kB/sec  kB/sec  kB/sec  kB/sec  kB/sec kB/sec
--------------- --------- ----- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
30.Apr 22 09:00         9   19G 1451.91     -   1451.91 1451.91     -   -

Is there a way of seeing both incoming AND outgoing for a client?
I want to know if that client downloaded from the internet or uploaded
to the internet...

Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF)