[squid-users] Are there centos 7 rpm's on ARM of squid 4 or 5?

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:06:21 UTC 2022

Hey Carl,

I didn’t even tried to push it into squid code since it’s a very simple patch.

The process of applying patches to the project compared to basic sense and testing is too much for me now.

I supplied the patch since squid is unusable without it in many environments.

All The Bests,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru