[squid-users] Reconfiguring Squid every few seconds

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:33:40 UTC 2022

To give some perspective you can see the next example:

https://github.com/elico/mwan-nft-lb-example

but you need to learn first how network namespaces works in linux.

You will probably need to run squid in it’s own namespace which will be managed from the “main” or “root” namespace.

It will probably be similar to a management interface and virtual routers on products like Palo Alto.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

NgTech, Tech Support