[squid-users] squid with OAuth2.0

Pintér Szabolcs spinter at npsh.hu
Thu Mar 10 16:38:20 UTC 2022

Hi

I'm Szabolcs and I want to use your proxy with an OAuth2 solution.

I think I have tou use this part of the Documentiation:

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/BearerAuthentication

But I didn't find more information about this, can I use it if i rebuild
the code from there project: https://github.com/squid-cache/squid.
(Sadly I didn't find any relevant part from the code or the git commits)

I find just this flags on a configure file:   --enable-auth ,
--enable-auth-basic="list of helpers", --enable-auth-digest="list of
helpers", --enable-auth-negotiate="list of helpers",
--enable-auth-ntlm="list of helpers".

Have I any chacne to find an OAuth solution for squid?

Thank you for your help and reply.

Best

Szabolcs