[squid-users] adding cache_control = nocache to http request using squid transparent proxy

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Jul 28 08:39:26 UTC 2022

On 28/07/22 19:41, ngtech1ltd wrote:
> Hey Amos,
>
> I support what you wrote and I do not know why the service provider wants this but there are some cases
> which there is a need to lower the cache ratio of the clients.

Yes I know. This is a query where we could make things worse by jumping
to assumptions and providing immediate answers to the question as-asked.

Thus I'm pointing out the potential issues with the concept and waiting
on clarification from OP to the "Why?" question before providing a
solution to their actual need.

Cheers