[squid-users] pros/cons squid vs next generation firewall

Dieter Bloms squid.org at bloms.de
Mon Jul 25 11:22:23 UTC 2022

Hello,

I run some Squid proxy servers in conjunction with ICAP virus scanners
and I'm very happy with them. Our company now wants to replace them with
a checkpoint next generation firewall. Do you have some arguments that
speak for the further operation of the Squid proxies?

Thank you for any hint!

--
Rgeards

  Dieter