[squid-users] Trying to set up SSL cache - solved!

Dave Blanchard dave at killthe.net
Fri Feb 25 21:17:43 UTC 2022

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:06:23 +1300
Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> Agreed. Luckily we hear you (Alex and I are pretty much "them" these days).

Hopefully I don't sound unappreciative; I'm thankful for the work you've put into Squid, and the quick and useful responses you've given here on the list, which has resolved my problem. It's not always easy to properly document something that you are close to and see every day; it's often difficult to really see things how a stranger would, and as you've pointed out, proxy'ing in general isn't a simple subject. Squid is a powerful tool and I'm happy to have it available. Keep up the good work!

--
Dave Blanchard <dave at killthe.net>