[squid-users] squid proxy really slow for web requests

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:48:52 UTC 2022

Thanks Rob,

A good catch.

It’s a very hard one to find.

All The Bests,

----

Eliezer Croitoru

NgTech, Tech Support

Mobile: +972-5-28704261

Email: ngtech1ltd at gmail.com <mailto:ngtech1ltd at gmail.com>

From: robert k Wild <robertkwild at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 10:38
To: Eliezer Croitoru <ngtech1ltd at gmail.com>
Cc: Squid Users <squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>
Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid proxy really slow for web requests

Hi Eliezer,

Thanks for the reply, in the end I had to restart our firewall, as our squid server is on the dmz and squid users/clients accessing the squid server are on the lan, so they have to go through the firewall

Once restarted I could access the webpages and I didn't get the timeout error any more

Thanks,

Rob