[squid-users] squid proxy really slow for web requests

robert k Wild robertkwild at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:38:15 UTC 2022

Hi Eliezer,

Thanks for the reply, in the end I had to restart our firewall, as our
squid server is on the dmz and squid users/clients accessing the squid
server are on the lan, so they have to go through the firewall

Once restarted I could access the webpages and I didn't get the timeout
error any more

Thanks,
Rob